CSB GP 1272 F2 Battery is a general purpose battery with up to 5 years standby service or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service. As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof, and maintenance free.
5+ years of life
Batteries are new, case fresh with new manufacture dates and warranties.
For bulk orders of quantities over 5 batteries (jars or units) please contact us directly for discounted pricing and free freight shipping options.
CSB GP 1272 F2 Battery
Cells Per Unit 6 Voltage Per Unit 12 V Capacity 7.2 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F) Weight (kg) Approx. 2.40kg. (5.29 lbs.) Maximum Discharge current (A) 100A/130A (5sec.) Internal Resistance Approx. Approx. 23mΩ Operating Temperature Range Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F)
Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 5°F) Float charging voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F) Recommended Maximum Charging current limit 2.16A Equalization and Cycle Service 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F) Self Discharge It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃ Terminal F1/F2-Faston Tab187/250 Container Material ABS(UL94-HB) & Flammability resistance of(UL94-V0) can be available upon request.
GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product, and the first generation delicate product in our company. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.