These are High Rate, Long Life, HRL Batteries - Ideal for large UPS applications.
CSB HRL 12200 WFR is specially designed for high efficient discharge application. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency. It can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or three to five years in standby service.
10+ years of life
The FR in WFR stands for Flame Retardant (resistant).
Batteries are new, case fresh with new manufacture dates and warranties.
For bulk orders of quantities over 5 batteries (jars or units) please contact us directly for discounted pricing and free freight shipping options.
CSB HRL 12200WFR Battery
Cells Per Unit 6 Voltage Per Unit 12 V Capacity 215W @15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @25℃ (77°F) Weight Approx. 17.3kg (38.13 lbs) Maximum Discharge Current 400A (5sec) Internal Resistance Approx. Approx. 5.5 mΩ Operating Temperature Range Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F)
Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25℃±3℃ (77°F±5°F) Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃ (77°F) Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit 20A Equalization and Cycle Service 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/Unit Average at 25℃(77°F) Self Discharge It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃ Terminal I2-Thread lead alloy recessed terminal to accept M6 bolt Container Material Polypropylene(UL 94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0) can be available upon request.
HRL stands for High Rate and long life. The series focus on improving trickle life that base on HR series. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.