CSB TPL 121800 FR is a front terminal battery up to 12 years expected life under normal float charge.
As with all CSB brand batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free.
Front Access Telecom Battery - TPL Series - Ideal for Telecom applications
12+ years of life
Batteries are new, case fresh with new manufacture dates and warranties.
For bulk orders of quantities over 5 batteries (jars or units) please contact us directly for discounted pricing and free freight shipping options.
The FR stands for Flame Retardant (resistant).
CSB TPL 121800FR Battery (23" Tray)
TPL stands for Telecom Power and Long life. This series is a front terminal, high performance, and high quality output electrical energy product series. Giving the battery more flexible installation and maintenance in 19” & 23” relay rack and cabinet enclosures. Main features as follow:
- It can overlap installation to reduce 40~50% installation space, save 50% installation time and cut down maintenance costs.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport