Emerson APM 90 KVA UPS System w/ Bypass Cabinet and Battery Cabinet
The row-based Liebert APM is a transformer-free, on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that allows quick and easy capacity increases with modular scalability–with no additional floor space required. Liebert APM operates with the industry’s highest data center power efficiency–up to 94% at loads of 50-100%.
The 208 Volt, three-phase Liebert APM is available in two models, expandable with modular power scalability:
Liebert APM 45kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 45kW, with up to 45kW of capacity, or up to 30kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size includes internal batteries, and is compatible with the matching external battery cabinet and the optional Liebert APM bypass distribution cabinet (BDC).
Liebert APM 90kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 90kW, with up to 90kW of capacity, or up to 75kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size requires the matching external battery cabinet, and is compatible with the optional Liebert APM BDC bypass distribution cabinet.
Also check out our new, energy efficient and cheaper Lithium-Ion UPS line now available!
Emerson APM 90 KVA UPS System Battery Cabinet
• Capacity expansion in 15kW increments using modular power assemblies.
• Internal bypass allows modular power assemblies to be added or replaced without powering down the connected equipment.
• Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
• Conveniently positioned, easy-to-reach lug holes simplify unit wiring and installation.
• True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
• Redundancy features minimize single points of failure.
• Enterprise-quality batteries in an external battery cabinet provides backup time for 90kW unit, and additional runtime for 45kW unit.
• Optional bypass distribution cabinet (BDC) provides wraparound maintenance bypass, so the attached load can keep running during UPS service.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
• Buy only what you need for present usage, with the flexibility to add capacity as demand increases.
• High operating efficiency (up to 94%), with a virtually flat efficiency curve from 50-100% load; efficiency is not load-dependent, which translates into significant energy cost savings.
• Fewer batteries mean less maintenance and higher reliability.
• Operates with unity power factor, where kW = kVA, providing more real power capacity without power losses.
• Small to mid-size data centers
• Server rooms
• Labs and testing facilities
• Process control centers